This dataset was taken from the list of OpenIntro dataset files found at https://www.openintro.org/data/.
OpenIntro features a number of free books that can be used in high school and AP statistics courses. The license on these datasets is currently unknown. You can find out more about OpenIntro at https://www.openintro.org.
This data set contains teacher salaries from 2009-2010 for 71 teachersemployed by the St. Louis Public School in Michigan, as well as severalcovariates.
- id - Identification code for each teacher, assigned randomly.
- degree - Highest educational degree attained:BA (bachelor's degree) or MA (master's degree).
- fte - Full-time enrollement status: full-time 1 orpart-time 0.5.
- years - Number of years employed by the school district.
- base - Base annual salary, in dollars.
- fica - Amount paid into Social Security and Medicare per yearthrough the Federal Insurance Contribution Act (FICA), in dollars.
- retirement - Amount paid into the retirement fund of theteacher per year, in dollars.
- total - Total annual salary of the teacher, resulting from thesum of base salary + fica + retirement, in dollars.
Posted onopendata.socrata.comby Jeff Kowalski.Original source: http://stlouis.edzone.net
Taken from: https://www.openintro.org/data/index.php?data=teacher.